Leading an agile team where I am responsible for designing and developing scalable micro-services, team collaboration, exploring new ideas and technologies.
- TONIC CORE | NodeJS, Redis, PostgreSQL, Docker, Elasticsearch, Fluentd, Kibana
- TONIC PAYMENT | PHP, Lumen, Redis, PostgreSQL, JobQueue, Prometheus, Docker, EFK
- ACITIVITY MANAGER | GoLang, PostgreSQL
Designed and developed largest backend system of Telenor Health which plays the role of business hub of all microservices in Tonic ecosystem
Implemented direct operator billing, Scratch card, Mobile wallet and third party payment system
An analytic tool for telenor health which tracks variety of business metrics to generate invaluable insight from it.
Created a transpiler, A brand new sentence based programming language for kids that discloses a native Bengali sentence into programming logics.
April, 2016Mar, 2014
As a Full-Stack developer, I formulated and implemented plans for the development of both frontend and backend as well as developed a real-time native android application.
- AKIRAKU | MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS, NodeJS
Akiraku is an umbrella of applications which are created to enhance K-12 teaching and learning. Among many of micerservices I‘ve developed 3 major services in MEAN stack.
- Node.js, PHP, Go, Java, Python, Laravel, AngularJS, React, Express
- Microservices, REST, SOAP, RPC
- Agile, Scrum, Kanban
- PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite, MongoDB, Redis
- Mocha, Chai, PHPUnit, TDD, BDD, ATDD
- Amazon AWS(EC2, S3, RDS), Google APIs, Payment Gateway
- Git, Jira, Confluence, Trello
- Elasticsearch, Fluentd, Kibana, Prometheus
- DevOps (Apache, Nginx, Docker, Jenkins, Ansible,Proxy, LoadBalancing, Consul)
- Microservices, REST
- Backend Infrastructure And Automation